Premium Theraputty is designed to meet a wide range of hand / arm strengthening needs. Putty can be squeezed, stretched, twisted or pinched. Each color-coded putty has a different consistency ranging from super soft for strengthening the weakest grasp to extra-firm for developing a stronger grip. Available in convenient easy-to-open plastic containers for individual patients to use at home.
- Theraputty comes with easily identifiable color coding for resistance identification and packed in individual containers for each color.
- Silicone gel based putty is ideal for any rehabilitation program 100gm container is the most ideal composition of desired theraputty for optimum hand strengthening programs. Beware of vendors provding only 80gm or less quantity.
- No toxic, unscented and not made with natural rubber latex.
- Consistent resistance levels as per therapy industry standards and recovery protocols with resistance range from extra soft for the weakest grasp to extra firm for developing a stronger grip.
When to use:
- Theraputty should be used in rehabilitation program to improve grip strength, dexterity, and hand strengthening through finger, hand and wrist resistive exercises. Specially suitable for older adults recovering from stroke and children with CP.