Retractors are tools that are used to keep an incision or wound open while a surgeon works. During surgery, the retractor could also be employed to keep tissues or organs out of the way.
- Hooked Prongs for Improved Grip
- Ergonomic Finger Ring Handles for Better Control
- Secures and separates delicate incision planes and wounds to maximise surgical view for manipulation.
- The device is smooth and light in weight, allowing for comfortable handling. Furthermore, the ratchet lock makes the instrument self-retaining, reducing user fatigue.
- The instrument is sterilizable and reusable.
With an overall length of 26 cm, the Self Retaining Retractor is appropriate for medium to large incisions.
Furthermore, the instrument is available with a variety of prong sizes, including 3 by 4 and 6 by 6. Also, the equipment is available with both blunt and sharp prongs to meet a variety of surgical applications.
| Product || SelfRetaining Retractor|
| Specialty|| GeneralSurgery, Neurosurgery / Spine, Orthopedic|
| Handle Type || RingHandle|
| Joint Type ||Rivet / Screw|
| Ratchet / Lock|| Yes|
| Overall Length || 6 inch|
| Finish || Satin|
| Material|| Metal|
| CE Marking|| Yes|
| Reusable || Yes|