Rigid Tape is typically used to help athletes recover from ligament sprains or to help prevent further injury by limiting unwanted movement. Taping with rigid (flesh coloured) tape has been used for decades by chiropractors, physiotherapists and sports trainers alike to stabilise a joint and prevent excessive movement.. The main advantage of this kind of taping is that there is no stretch in rigid tape making it perfect where firm or extreme support is required.
- Rigid Strapping Tape is made from a strong rayon cloth with an aggressive sticking zinc oxide adhesive mass.
- Rigid Strapping Tape is a highly aggressive Rayon rigid strapping tape with serrated edges.
- The optimum strength rayon backing material and porosity enables the tape to remain in place during all sporting pursuits involving vigorous exercise and in all conditions.
- Pinked edges provide quicker tape application whilst eliminating threading
- High tensile non-elastic tape is used by elite athletes for support to areas of the body that are under very high stress.
- The tape is used to create support while reducing range of motion all at the same time.
- Dyed tan fabric with a Dry Natural Rubber adhesive coating.