With the world around us evolving so quick, why should your method of pain relief be age-old? Switch to Medhansh Ultrasonic Combo Physiotherapy Machine! Its user-friendly nature combined with new edge technology offers powerful results in one use.
Medansh Ultrasonic Combo Physiotherapy Machine is tailored to your needs. It is portable, highly calibrated, easy to use and fit for heavy-duty usage. Its ultrasonic modality functions on penetrating deep heat generated via piezoelectric crystal (high-frequency vibrations) and is primarily utilized to heal the pain in muscles or tendons. The TENS machine is based on the unique pain gate mechanism blocking pain signals to our brain by sending electrical signals to nerve endings or nerve roots, it effectively alleviates chronic pain.
- Portable Therapy: Who said Physiotherapy can only be done at home? Carry your Medansh Ultrasonic Physiotherapy Machine wherever you go! Not only does the machine set up quickly but it also comes with a carrying case making it easy to transport.
- Powerful Results: Efficient treatment is a priority. Medansh Utrasonic Combo Physiotherapy Machine is crafted in a way that heat penetrates deep in affected areas such as joints, shoulders, knees etc for maximum relief and acts as a muscle relaxant.
- Comfort and Convenience: Medansh Ultrasonic Physiotherapy Machine never gets tired. It's compatible with heavy-duty usage and makes it ideal for using it as many times as you want in a day.
- Cutting Edge Technology: Both the TENS and Ultrasonic modalities can be used simultaneously in the same patient or two different patients because of their separate operating machines. So if two people want to use it at the same time or you want to use it on different body parts, this is your go-to solution!
- Ultrasonic Head Applicator - 01
- TENS Leads - 04
- TENS Electrodes - 08
- Velcro Set - 02
- Power Cord - 01
- Gel Bottle - 01
- Input Voltage: 220V AC/50Hz
- Ultrasound Frequency: 1 MHz
- Ultrasonic density: 3.5 watt / cm2
- Treatment Time: 0 to 99 minutes
- Mode of Operations-Continuous & Pulsed
- Frequency-2Hz to 250Hz
- Intensity-adjustable in all channels
- Output: 4 channel Independent
Physiotherapy Modalities are ancillary treatments, for optimal results, it's best to couple it with following physical exercise regimes as advised by physiotherapist.