Making physical therapy a better experience!
Physical therapy demands a lot of efforts from the patients as well as the therapists. Along with all the physical exercises, it's also important to manage pain effectively for a steady recovery process.
We all would take a step back because of pain, wouldn't we?
With Medansh MINI 2 CHANNEL TENS with Muscle stimulator, you can step forward in the journey of a speedy recovery.
Medansh MINI 2 CHANNEL TENS with Muscle stimulator, as its name suggests is a 2 in 1 machine. It's a TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) machine as well as an EMS (Electronic Muscle Stimulation) machine.
The TENS machine is ideal for electrotherapy. It blocks out pain signals by sending electrical pulses to nerve roots.
The Muscle Stimulator increases strength in weak muscles, reduces inflammation and controls muscle spasms, thereby, increasing muscle mobility.
- Two in one: This single physiotherapy machine manages both TENS and EMS functions. It provides electrotherapy as well as muscle stimulation in physical therapy sessions making the process of recovery easier for both patients and therapists.
- Physical therapy at the comfort of your home: This machine can be easily carried around and set up. It's compact, portable and very useful for home sessions. It exercises control over your pain at the comfort of your home.
- One-time investment=Long term utility: Medansh TENS and Muscle Stimulator combo is a one-time investment for long term rehabilitation with pain management and muscle mobility.
- Heals Tissue damage: Protein synthesis and microcirculation are the two methods by which this machine speeds up the healing of tissue damage. Speedy and pain-free recovery is what this high-quality machine is created for.
When to use:
- Muscle Spasms
- Poor blood circulation
- Muscle atrophy due to non-use for long term
- Restricted range of motion due to injury
- Prevention of venous thrombosis
- Edema reduction
- Chronic Pain like arthritis, knee pain, neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain
- Post-surgery pain
- Labour pain
- Output: 2 Channels
- Frequency: 2- 250 Hz
- Intensity: Adjustable Independently
- Operating Voltage: 220V / 50Hz
- Interrupted Galvanic Output: 0-90V
- Pulse Width : 1 & 100 ms
- Surge Faradic Output Frequency: 0-90V