Our Single Surface Phototherapy is a cutting-edge medical device designed to treat newborn jaundice, a common condition that affects many newborns. This phototherapy system uses advanced LED technology to provide a safe and effective treatment for infants in hospitals and medical facilities.
- Advanced LED technology: The phototherapy system uses advanced LED technology to provide a safe and effective treatment for newborn jaundice.
- Single surface design: The system's single surface design makes it easy to position and use, allowing medical staff to provide optimal treatment to infants.
- Intensity adjustment: The system's intensity can be easily adjusted to provide the appropriate level of treatment for each individual infant.
- Built-in timer: The system features a built-in timer, making it easy for medical staff to monitor treatment duration.
- Portable design: The system's lightweight and compact design makes it easy to move between rooms or facilities.
Light source: Blue LED
Wavelength: 450-470 nm
Irradiance: 25-35 ?W/cm_/nm
Timer: 0-9999 minutes
Weight: 2.5 kg
Dimensions: 45 cm x 30 cm x 10 cm
- Effective treatment: The system's advanced LED technology provides a safe and effective treatment for newborn jaundice, a common condition that affects many newborns.
- Easy to use: The system's single surface design, intensity adjustment, and built-in timer make it easy for medical staff to provide optimal treatment to infants.
- Portable: The system's lightweight and compact design makes it easy to move between rooms or facilities.
- Cost-effective: The system's LED technology provides a cost-effective solution for treating newborn jaundice compared to traditional phototherapy systems.
Overall, our Single Surface Phototherapy system is a cutting-edge medical device designed to provide a safe and effective treatment for newborn jaundice. With its advanced LED technology, single surface design, intensity adjustment, built-in timer, and portable design, it provides a convenient and cost-effective solution for hospitals and medical facilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How does the Single Surface Phototherapy with Stand work?
A: The device emits special blue LED lights that penetrate the skin and break down the bilirubin in the baby's blood. The broken down bilirubin is then excreted through the baby's stool and urine.
Q: Is the Single Surface Phototherapy with Stand safe for newborns?
A: Yes, the device is safe for newborns. The blue LED lights used in the device are not harmful and do not cause any pain or discomfort to the baby.
Q: How long does the treatment last?
A: The length of treatment varies depending on the severity of the baby's jaundice. In general, treatment can last anywhere from a few hours to several days.
Q: How is the device used?
A: The baby is placed on a special surface that emits the blue LED lights. The device is usually set up on a stand to keep it at the right height and angle. The baby's eyes are covered with a special mask to protect them from the light.
Q: Can the Single Surface Phototherapy with Stand be used at home?
A: The device is usually used in a hospital or clinical setting, but some models may be suitable for home use with a doctor's recommendation and guidance.
Q: Are there any side effects to the treatment?
A: In general, there are no known side effects to the treatment. However, some babies may experience mild skin rash or loose stools during or after treatment.
Q: Is the device easy to clean and maintain?
A: Yes, the device is designed for easy cleaning and maintenance. The surface and mask can be wiped down with a mild disinfectant solution between uses, and the device should be checked regularly for any signs of wear or damage.