Brian Mulligan’s concept of mobilizations with movement (MWMS) in the extremities and sustained natural apophyseal glides (SNAGS) in the spine are the concurrent application of both therapist applied accessory and patient generated active physiological movements.
- Used for Brian Mulligan's mobilizations with movement
- This belt offers one-handed adjustment and a quick release
- The Mulligan Mobilisation Belt is an 8', nylon belt used to mobilize the patient while movement occurs.
- The belt can be adjusted with one hand and has a plastic side-release buckle.
When to Use:
- Pain of a non-inflammatory nature
- Acute pain from injury
- Loss of motion due to arthritic conditions
- Post surgical conditions causing loss of pain free movement, e.g. post scope conditions, spinal surgery
- Jaw pain and movement restrictions
- Acute to chronic ankle sprains
- “Tennis elbow” or lateral elbow pain