Therapy Putty is designed to meet a wide range of hand / arm
strengthening needs, putty can be squeezed, stretched, twisted or
pinched. Each color-coded putty has a different consistency ranging from
super soft for strengthening the weakest grasp to extra-firm for
developing a stronger grip. Available in convenient easy-to-open plastic
containers for individual patients to use at home.
- Color-coded for easy resistance identification and packaged in individual containers for each color
- Silicone-based putty is ideal for any rehabilitation program and is guaranteed to maintain resistance consistency for one year
- 2 ounce container of each color is the perfect amount needed for hand strengthening programs
- Not made with natural rubber latex, unscented, non-toxic
- Each resistance level is consistent with therapy industry standards
and recovery protocols from extra soft for strengthening the weakest
grasp to extra firm for developing a stronger grip
Putty can be used in therapy to improve grip strength, dexterity, and
hand strengthening through finger, hand and wrist resistive exercises.