Ice bags are a thing of the past as using ice cubes is messy when icing injuries specially duirng joint pain . Dr. Cool cooling wraps combine compression and ice therapy to help reduce swelling and speed recovery during or after your workouts. Designed to be used on your Knee, Thigh, Shoulder and Back Large Dr. Cool ice compression wrap is perfect for sports injuries, overexertion, fatigue or repetitive motion ailments.
- Dr Cool Ice compression wrap is 3” wide & 25” long.
- Ice wrap works on mechanically engineered with chemical free cooling technology Large Dr Cool Ice Wrap fits best on back, calf, thigh.
- Ice Wrap has anchor hole which facilitates easy wrap around.
- Hook and loop fastener keeps wrap secure.
- ICe wrap is Reusable.
- Dr Cool’s patented material keep the fabric colder for longer periods.
When to use:
- Muscle spasms
- DOMS- Delayed onset of muscle soreness
- Acute sports injuries
How to Use:
- To use Dr. Cool, simply wet the wrap then roll and freeze it for 40 mins 7 use thereafter as per your requirement.