The Aircast Cold Therapy Cryo Cuff Cooler Unit is a ice water cycling bucket for use with the entire range of Cold Therapy Cryo Cuff and Arctic flow wrap systems. The Cold Therapy Ice Bucket for use with Cryo Therapy Cryo Cuff garments is a high quality ice water cycling device.
- The Aircast Cold Therapy Cryo/Cuff Cooler Unit holds water and ice needed for six to eight hours of cryotherapy.
- The durable ice water cooler comes with a tube assembly and insulation disk and is labelled with simple-to-follow directions for use during cold therapy.
- It is an integrated approach to cold therapy that
combines cold and focal compression delivered using a non-motorized,
- It delivers chilled water directly
into the anatomically designed Cryo/Cuff to provide maximum cryotherapy,
eliminating the risk of tissue damage.
- It's ideal for minimizing
hemarthrosis, swelling, managing pain, post-operative recovery, trauma,
rehabilitation and sports injuries.