A Cryo Cuff is a cold and a compression therapy that is used to relieve pain and swelling in patients post therapy. TA cryo cuff is basically a device that is wrapped around the body part that needs post-operative care be it knee, shoulder, hip, hand, wrist, ankle, elbow or rib.
Cryotherapy is the use of extremely low temperatures to treat symptoms such as tissue damage (it's excellent for athletes), decrease inflammation, increase cell rejuvenation, improve skin tone and reduce signs of aging.
- An integrated approach to cold therapy that combines cold and focal compression, utilizing a non-motorized, gravity-fed system
- Used in conjunction with the Aircast Cryo/Cuff Gravity Cooler (sold separately), it delivers chilled water directly into the Cryo/Cuff
- Anatomically designed Cryo/Cuff provides maximum cryotherapy, eliminating the risk of tissue damage
- Ideal for minimizing hemarthrosis, swelling, and pain, post-operative recovery, trauma, rehabilitation, and sports injuries
- Universal fit allows the Aircast Knee Cryo/Cuff to be worn on either the left or the right leg