About 46% of adults leave Blood pressure monitoring to the professionals, which may not be an option. With so many home blood pressure monitors to choose from, though, it can be a bit overwhelming to find a dependable and accurate home blood pressure monitor. The all new and professional blood pressure monitoring System AccuSure TD is here. Now measure your blood pressure level with extreme ease and convenience with this handy machine. Now keep a check on your blood pressure levels and heartbeat irregularities.
- Its distinctive design pattern makes it superior from other BP monitors.
- The standard size upper arm cuff is skin safe and easy to wear.
- It stores records of 2 users with 60 memories with date and time setting as well.
- Also in addition to Batteries you get adapter with this BP monitor. It can be power sourced with either batteries or adapter.
- The large LCD display shows the systolic and diastolic levels of your blood pressure with clinical accuracy while also showing the date and time for easy registering of reading values.
- Pulse Rate and irregular heartbeat can also be detected.
- WHO classification indicator by the side of the display screen instantly compares your readings to internationally established standards
- The memory can store up 60 reading and show the average of the last three readings making your blood pressure management easier than ever!
- Arm Type Fully Automatic BP Monitor Device
- Pulse Rate Indicator
- Power Adapter, Batteries
- Irregular Heartbeat Detection
- Simple, Reliable and easy to use
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- WHO classification BP indicator
- 2 User- 60 Memories with Date & Time
- Large LCD Display
- Model No.: TD 1209
- Accuracy Blood pressure: ± 3mmHg(0.4Kpa)
- Pulse: ± 5% of the reading
- Type: Upper Arm BP Monitor Device
- Display: LCD
- Package Dimensions: 15 x 14 x 9 cm;
- Power Source: 4 AA batteries or adapter
- Package Weight: 480 Grams
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Package Content: BP monitor, Comfortable cuff, Manual card, and batteries; Adapter extra
How to use:
- Insert Batteries into the monitor.
- Connect hand Cuff to the monitor.
- Sit down straight on a chair.
- Wear cuff on your left hand just 2 cm above the elbow.
- Now sit back comfortably and start testing.
- Keep batteries away when not in use.
- Proper placement of cuff is important for correct measurements.
- Don't attempt to repair or service the product
- This monitor is intended to be used by adults only
- Don't use the batteries and the ac adapter to provide power at the same time
Tips for accurate BP measurement:
- Avoid eating and smoking before measurement
- Remove any garment that fits closely to your upper arm
- A loose cuffs or a sideways protruding air pocket causes false measurement values
- Remain seated quietly for at least 2 minutes before you begin the measurement