The Littmann Classics set the standard for clinical use and the Classic III features many beneficial upgrades that enhance acoustic sensitivity.
Tunable diaphragm: Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chest piece. The pediatric side is useful for small or thin patients, around bandages, and for carotid assessment.
Latex Free: The tubing is built with a resilient, latex-free next-generation material that helps retain its shape and flexibility.
Pediatric side: Pediatric side converts to an open bell. Double-sided chest piece.
Single-piece diaphragm: Single-piece diaphragm is easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth without crevices.
Open bell: Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by covering it with the small diaphragm.
Next-generation tubing: Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers in the tubing or any other component.
3M Littmann Stethoscopes: The personal diagnostic tool you depend on day after day.
Levels 7-8 Acoustic Performance Levels: Hard-working, dependable, clinical tools for physical assessment and monitoring of your patients, one long shift after another.
- Hard-working clinical tool with the acoustic sensitivity and versatility you can rely on.
- Consistent high acoustic sensitivity from precision-machined chest pieces.
- Resilient, next-generation single lumen tubing provides longer product life.
- Nearly all Classic stethoscopes feature tunable technology.
- Compact design ideal for physical assessment and monitoring of your patients.
Brand Name: 3M
Color: Navy Blue Tube
Included Components: User manual, warranty card, spares
Item Weight: 100 grams
Model Number: 5622
Warranty: 5 years
Style: Machined Stainless Steel Chest piece
When to Use:
Used in non-critical settings
Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms