The Cusco Vaginal Speculum is a specialised gynaecological equipment used to see the vagina and cervix during DNC, DNE, IUCD insertion, and routine pelvic exams. A specific screw lock on the device allows the gynaecologist to open the vaginal walls and secure the view. This allows them to manipulate with both hands.
It features a simple open and closing mechanism. Gynecologists place it in a closed position and gradually open it to see the vaginal walls.
The speculum's distinctive design enables for easy visualisation and access to the cervix.
The Cusco Vaginal Speculum's large diameter helps gynaecologists to enter devices into the vagina during various procedures, and the instrument's broad handles make it easier to manipulate.
- Smooth Jaws For Easy Vaginal Access
- Screw Lock Allows Both Hands to be Used for Manipulation
- Light Weight For Comfortable Handling
- It has blunt tips to avoid damaging surrounding tissues accidentally.
- The smooth edges make insertion comfortable and damage-free.
| Product || Vaginal Speculum|
| Specialty || Gynecology & Obstetrics|
| Name || Cusco|
| Finish|| Satin|
| Quality ||Premium|
| Reusable|| Yes|