TheraBand Rocker Balance Boards are highly specialized and innovative invention by Theraband Company made in USA. They are designed to build core strength and improve balance. The Rocker Board is designed with two parallel bars for forward and backward or side to side balance training, while the Wobble Board is designed with one rounded bottom surface for 360º balance.
- Made with black molded plastic and a specially-designed ridged surface on the top to increase balance perception.
- The anti-skid surface on the bottom of the Wobble and Rocker Boards provides greater safety to ensure the board doesn't slip during exercise.
- Black molded plastic ridged surface helps to secure footing
- Non-slip surface on bottom prevents board from sliding during use
- The 360º of instability allows for a more challenging balance workout than the rocker board
- Offers an unstable and sensory-stimulating surface that provides proprioceptive feedback during balance exercises, which helps with rehabilitation, post-rehab conditioning, and overall fitness
- Allows for one, controlled plane of instability at a time, such as forward and reverse or side to side balance movements
- One plane of instability at a time
- Made of black molded plastic with a specially-designed tactile surface on the top
When to Use:
- Post sports injury
- Core strengthening
- Knee rehab
- Legs Conditioning
- Balance training- under supervision
- Proprioceptive Training
- If you are having balance issue, it is advised to use only under supervision.
- It is advised to always use it under supervision and with support in case of elderly.
- Don't use if you are pregnant.