Theraband is the original inventor of progressive resistance levels from single elastic resistance. Yellow, Red, Green, Blue, Black, Silver & Gold sequence with varied resistance has become a trusted exercise regime across the world. 5ft x 4 inch Theraband blue resistive band provides 5.73 pounds of resistance at 100% elongation and is 25% more resistive than previous green color resistive band. Resistive band is used during an advanced stage of rehabilitation.
- Theraband Blue Resistive Band is able to tone up all major muscle groups.
- A high-quality, easy-to-use product used for resistance training and rehabilitation.
- The resistance bands are easy-to-use, convenient, portable, and are an effective alternative to free weights and weight machines.
- Improves strength, range of motion and flexibility in a simple to use, portable product that works in the clinic, the gym, at home or on-the-go.
- Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens, as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color.
- Non-Latex Professional Resistance Bands with no scent and no powder meet the needs of those with latex allergies, and are the best option for facilities and hospitals with a "no latex policy.
When to use:
- Resistive band is used for strength training, rehabilitation, stretching & increase of range of motion for both upper and lowe extremities. Durable resistive band can be used in professional setting e.g clinic use or at home and on the move.
When not to use:
- Resistive band should not be used in case you experience acute pain, dizziness, breathlessness, or headache. Please consult your health care professional immediately.
- Please ensure resistive band is anchored to fixed object before you start using it.
- Do not use resistive band in a direction where it can snap and hurt your head or eyes.
- Examine resistive bands for any tears or nicks before starting exercise program.
- Avoid wearing rings or other sharp objects & also protect band from finder nails.
- Theraband products should be stored without exposure to direct sunlight.