The Thera-Band Stability Disc is more challenging than the Thera-Band Stability Trainers. The 13 inch diameter Disc offers an unstable, sensory-stimulating surface designed to facilitate balance and proprioceptive training, as well as automatic postural reactions. The spiky surface allows greater sensory function, acts as a grip and allows stabilization. Used either as a balance disc or an active seating cushion.
- The Thera-Band Stability Disc offers an unstable and sensory-stimulating surface designed to facilitate balance and proprioceptive training and automatic postural reactions.
- Sanitized closed cell foam won't absorb water.
- Suitable for physiotherapy, rehabilitation or athletic conditioning.
- Sanitized and non-absorbant.
- When used as a sitting cushion, the disc helps activate core muscles and is ideal for rehabilitation, advanced sports training and active sitting.
When to use:
- Balance and proprioceptive training
- Closed kinetic chain exercises
- Ankle and knee injury prevention
- Strengthening, core strengthening and stability
- Ankle range of motion and flexibility
- Sensorimotor training.