Monitoring Your Childs Health This digital baby scale is the perfect health product for parents concerned about their baby’s development. Young children are constantly growing so it’s important to monitor healthy changes. Keep track of your baby’s weight to make sure your baby is getting the proper nutrition and is being fed the correct amount.
This scale holds up to 20 kgs so you can use it as a baby and toddler weighing scale. Rossmax WE300 Qutie Baby Scale is beautifully designed to ensure the comfort of your baby. The smooth platform is curved to comfortably cradle your baby, while you check for healthy readings. Place the baby on the scale and the scale will provide an accurate measurement of your baby’s weight.
How to Use:
- Place the scale on a flat, level surface.
- Press the unit button to select the desired unit of measure.
- Gently place the baby on the curved platform.
- The display will stabilize and flash.
- The scale will then display your baby’s weigh on the backlit LCD screen.
- To power off the scale, press the ON/OFF button for a couple seconds, or the scale will automatically turn off when left idle for 20 seconds.
- Press the ON/OFF button and wait until 0.00 is displayed on the electronic LCD screen. If desired, place a towel or blanket on the scale for your baby’s comfort. Press the ON/OFF/TARE button and the scale will return to 0.00.
- Press the ON/OFF/TARE key to power on, the scale will appear zero “0.000” on the display after 2 seconds
- Put the baby on the weighing surface gently and carefully.
- Under the measurement, the word "HOLD" is flashing on the display and stops flashing when measurement is completed.
- If you use a towel to lay the baby on, it should be placed on the weighing surface before switching on.
- If you forgot to do so, power on the scale, when it is ready to measure, place the towel on the weighting surface, and then press “ON/OFF/TARE” button to eliminate the weight of the towel.
- Once you have pressed “ON/OFF/TARE” button, the word “TARE” will be shown on the display. (Note: If you remove the towel after press “ON/OFF/TARE” button, the scale will display a negative reading.)
- To reset the scale to zero “0.000”, press the “ON/OFF/ TARE” button after the word “HOLD” has stopped flashing
- Battery is hazardous waste . Do not dispose it together with the household garbage.
- There are no user serviceable parts inside. Battery or damage from old battery is not covered by warranty.
- Use exclusively brand battery. Always replace with new battery.
Automatic Halt Function:
- This scale has a “HALT” function for recording weight with struggling baby .
- The automatic halt function can establish the baby’s weight on the display as soon as he/she is still enough to achieve an exact measurement value.
- As soon as the baby’s weight is established on the display, the word “HOLD” stops flashing and the measured weight will be displayed for 20 seconds.
- The scale will be switched off automatically.
Manual Halt Function:
- If the baby is struggling or moving around vigorously, his/her weight cannot be recorded.
- Press “HALT” button and the word “HOLD” will stop flashing within 3 seconds and the measured weight will be displayed for 20 seconds
- Low power: Lo: Please replace the battery immediately.
- Overload: Err: The weight of the baby is over 20 kgs.
Switching between kg/lb/oz units:
- Click the unit key in the bottom side of the scale to change the unit between “kg”, “lb” and “oz” if necessary.
- The Smart Weigh Baby Scale offers a list of features designed to ensure you get the best out of your experience
- Easy Storage: The slim design allows the scale to be easily stored in tight spaces.
- Auto On-Off Function: Allows you to walk away without having to worry about wasted battery power.
- Multiple Weighing Modes: Digital scale weighs in oz, kg, lb.
- 4 sensor technology and big LCD size
- Weight Display minimum is 5g and maximum weight 20 kgs.
- Package includes: Weighing Scale, Battery, Instruction Manual
- Model Name: Digital Baby
- Model Number: WE300
- Color: White
- Display Size: 5 inch
- Power: Battery
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Number of Batteries: 1
- Weight: 1kg
- Minimum weight readings 100gm
- Maximum Weight Reading: 20 kgs
- Graduation: 5gm
- Operating environment: 0°C- 40; < 80% RH
- 2 Years Of Warranty
- TARE Function
- Always read the safety instructions carefully.
- Follow the basic safety precautions for all electronic equipment when using this scale.
- Keep this instruction manual for future reference.
- This unit is not waterproof. Don’t expose this product to rain or moisture.
- Lay this equipment on a reliable flat surface before setting it up.
- If any of the following situation arises, get the equipment checked by the service technician:
- Don’t disassemble this scale. This scale doesn’t contain any parts that can be repaired by the user.
- Clean the scale with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti-static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents.
You need to replace the battery when:
- Low battery icon appears on display.
- The ON/OFF/TARE key is pressed and nothing appears on display.