Are you diagnosed with high blood pressure? Well the first step in controlling your blood pressure is to start monitoring it. Upper Arm Blood pressure machine is easy to use BP machine helping millions of people across the world. This BP Machine is one of the best arm blood pressure machine in India. If you wish to seriously monitor outcomes of your hypertension medicine, then Rossmax Aneroid Sphygmomanometer BP Apparatus blood pressure machine could be the right companion for you in this journey.
It composes of an inflatable rubber cuff, which is wrapped around the arm. A measuring device indicates the cuff's pressure. A bulb inflates the cuff and a valve releases pressure. A stethoscope is used to listen to arterial blood flow sounds. It Includes 1 BP Apparatus, 1 Normal Cuff and User Manual. A carefully maintained aneroid sphygmomanometer is an accurate and clinically useful means of indirect blood pressure measurement.
- BP Machine is for use on the arm, giving very fast and accurate results.
- Features black enamel 300mmHg non-stop pin reliable manometer.
- Spill proof design
- Maintains calibration even after accidental drop.
- 4 layers of insulation on either side for complete comfort and safety
- In-built twin thermostat for 100 percent safety
- Ultra soft washable cotton cover
- Brand: Rossmax
- Model No.: GB 101
- Dimensions:16.2 x 14.2 x 6.2 Centimeters
- Type: Aneroid
- Power Source: Hand powered
- Cuff Size: 22-32cm
- Warranty: 6 months
How to Use:
- Know your basic knowledge of blood pressure readings: Blood pressure readings are expressed as systolic over diastolic pressure. The normal blood pressure of an average healthy adult is 120/80.
- Use proper-sized cuffs: Cuffs that are too loose or too tight may influence the accuracy of blood pressure measurements. The cuff should be 80% of the circumference of the upper arm. Be sure not to place the cuff on a clothed arm.
- Properly place the cuff on the arm: While wrapping the cuff around the upper arm, keep the lower edge of the cuff one inch or 2 cms above the antecubital fossa, the region of the arm in front of the elbow.
- Position the stethoscope: Lightly press the stethoscope bell over the brachial artery, just below the lower edge of the cuff.
- Inflate the cuff: Using the bulb, inflate the cuff to 180 mmHg, then release using the valve at a moderate rate of about 3 mm per second.
- Listen and observe: While examining the dial or mercury gauge, listen for a knocking sound with the stethoscope. The first knocking sound represents the systolic blood pressure of the patient. The point when the sound disappears meanwhile signifies the diastolic pressure.
- Proper placement of cuff is important for correct measurements.
- Don't attempt to repair or service the product
- This monitor is intended to be used by adults only
Tips for accurate BP measurement:
- Avoid eating and smoking before measurement
- Remove any garment that fits closely to your upper arm
- A loose cuffs or a sideways protruding air pocket causes false measurement values
- Remain seated quietly for at least 2 minutes before you begin the measurement
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Avoid physical damage
- Use as per requirement or as directed by the physician.