Premium Foam Underwrap is used as an undercoating to protect the skin in taping, and to position cushioning in casting. The thin foam material is porous and water-repellent. It is used to reduce skin irritations caused by adhesive tapes.
- Latex free foam wrap protects the skin from irritation.
- Lightweight foam that is water repellent.
- The soft foam is easy to use, very mild on the skin and does not absorb moisture.
- Used to reduce skin irritations caused by adhesive tapes.
- Size: 7cm x 27m
How to use:
- Apply the underwrap to clean and dry skin.
- Ensure a correct body posture of the patient when applying the tape.
- Make sure that the underwrap does not arch and that the tape is not creased.
- Many tapes are stretched during application but ensure that measured force is used. The tissue (circulation) must not be constricted.
- Keep molding the tape so that it fits correctly.