The Foam Balance Cushion Rectangular combines both exercise and coordination skills.Widely used for rehabilitation and sports conditioning, the Balance Cushion challenges balance and can be laid on top of another to increase the wobble effect.
- It is suitable for strengthening lower back muscles and doing lunges and squats, and can even be used as a swimming float!
- For rehabilitation, injury prevention, athletic conditioning and beginning balance training.
- Super soft, closed cell foam pad forces active recruitment of the foot's muscular system, increasing strength, stamina and mobility.
- Impervious to water, easy to clean and long-lasting.
- These simple foam pads are great introductory balance training tools for all ages and abilities.
- Sanitized closed cell foam won't absorb water.
- Suitable for physiotherapy, rehabilitation or athletic conditioning.
- Sanitized and non-absorbant.
When to use:
- Balance and proprioceptive training
- Closed kinetic chain exercises
- Ankle and knee injury prevention
- Strengthening, core strengthening and stability
- Range of motion and flexibility- leg joints