Power Web® Original Hand Exerciser is a specialized equipment that can fit in the palm easily. With the great equipment, you can work on improving the strength and toughness of your hand. A versatile and effective resistance exerciser for finger, hand, wrist & forearm therapy and is available in five resistance levels.
POWER-WEB offers a greater flexibility and value. When it is used on a daily basis, it is found as a valuable aid in improving grip, strength & hand control. Power Web maintains dexterity in hands by increasing Range of Motion (ROM) in their fingers, joints and wrists. Also helps to reduce the risk of over-use injuries & muscle strain by providing a complete muscular work out for the entire hand and forearm with minimal time and effort.
- Allows duplication of virtually all joint actions including flexion, extension, opposition, abduction adduction, pronation and supination.
- Power- web truly all in one exercise and rehabilitation tool. Resistance of each web can be modified to meet specific needs by adjusting hand position and / or depth of finger insertion.
- Single finger isolated can be exercised. Accommodates all hands sizes and strength levels.
- Resistance of each web can be modified to meet specific needs by adjusting hand position and / or depth of finger insertion.
- Both hands can be exercised at once, or a single finger isolated can be exercised.
- Accommodates all hands sizes and strength levels.
- Exercise coupled with proper resistance allows for full range of motion. Also Available Power Web® Original 14"" in following resistance:- Yellow (Light), Red (Medium), Green (Heavy), Blue (Super Heavy), Black (Ultra Heavy), Tan(Ultra Light)
- Grip training
- Finger exerciser
- Accommodates all hands sizes
- Progressive strength levels.
- Focused exercise
- Resistance Training
- Can be modified to meet specific needs by adjusting hand position and / or depth of finger insertion.
- Power Web® Original 14"
- Size -14 inch in diameter