The ultimate home advantage for cold and compression therapy. The Polar Care Wave combines motorized cold therapy with active compression in a compact and straightforward system. The Polar Care Wave system is ideal for facility and home use. The Wave Unit moves from the hospital, physical therapy clinic, or athletic training room to the patient’s home with ease, extending the benefits of cold and compression.
Designed and intended to help patients reduce pain and edema to speed recovery and reduce the risk for complications. Motorized cold therapy and compression devices, like Polar Care Wave, have helped to decrease narcotic use post-operatively.
The Polar Care Wave System treats post-surgical and acute injuries to reduce edema, swelling, and pain where cold and compression are indicated. The Wave system should be used by or on the order of licensed healthcare professionals in hospitals, outpatient clinics, athletic training settings, or home settings.
Key Features :
- Single patient use facility-to-home unit.
- Remarkably easy to operate.
- No additional battries needed
- Ice Bag Accessory is available for an easier way to refill the system
- Varied levels of cold + compression settings
- Y-adapter for bilateral usage
- Multiple pad configurations
- Whisper quiet pump technology encourages rest and recovery
- High-quality Breg Cold Compression Pads
- Class II 510(k) clearance
- Adjustable compression therapy settings: regular, low, and off
- Regular = 50 mmHg average peak compression
- Low = 25 mmHg average peak compression
- Adjustable cold therapy settings: regular, low, and off
- Colder : 45°F average operating temperature of the pad
- Cold : 50°F average operating temperature of the pad
Included In The Box:
- Breg Wave Cold Compression System
- Power Supply
- Instruction Manual