This is a Special Combo Offer and contains the below items:
1. Piston Compressor Nebulizer
2. Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
3. Lung Exerciser
PISTON COMPRESSOR NEBULIZER DESCRIPTION
Piston Compressor Nebulizer Machine comes with strong working Air Flow. This newly designed compact nebulizer machine eliminates worry about a big, bulky machine that’s hard to manage, difficult to use, or too big to take with you.This is an essential nebulizing device for use at home as well as clinic.
- The Piston Compressor Nebulizer Machine weighs less than 3 lbs and is easily transportable.
- Nebulizer machine comes with everything you need for vaporizer use e.g masks,filter and tubing.
- Complete Neubuliser Machine Kt includes –2 mask kits (one eah for adult & child), Nebulizer tubing, medication cup and mouthpieces and 5 filters.
- Ergonomically designed Nebulizer machine even features non-skid rubber feet that makes it safer to use.
- The Wave Medical Products vapor compressor is designed with proprietary insulated walls to make it easier to use in bed or when you want to keep noise low around others.
- Usable to both adults and child.
- Nebulizer rate : 0.2 milliliter per minute.
- Nebulizer Machine Kit includes: Compressor, Air tubes, 5 Pieces replacement filters, Mouth piece, Adult mask, Child mask, Medication cup & instruction manual.
- Comes with 2 Year Warranty.
How to use:
- Always remember to wash your hands before you use the nebulizer.
- Put it on table or hard surface and connect with electrical Assemble the mouth piece, tube and chamber.
- Fill the desired medicine and attach the mask on face.
- Once the mist or nebulization starts please take deep breaths and inhale the vapors until the medicine is completely exhausted.
How to Clean:
- Disassemble the nebulizer machine.
- Please rinse the mouthpiece or mask with warm water.
- Do not wash nebulizer machine tubing or compressor.
- Extra water to be shaken off and clean it with a towel.
DIGITAL FINGERTIP PULSE OXIMETER DESCRIPTION
Digital finger tip non invasive pulseoximeter provide accurate measurement of functional oxygen saturation of arterial blood. It’s a very compact device with immense simplicity for effective use in home or clinical setting. Apart from monitoring of critical care patients it could be monitoring device for people with COPD or heart failure diagnosis.Instant Digital Fingertip Pulseoximeter provides quick and easy to read information on vital parameters of oxygen saturation and pulse rate. Its very useful for home monitoring of patients recovering from respiratory & heart problems. Ideal for field trips at high altitude or extreme sports situations.
- Multi function : device is a multifunction monitor with measurement of oxygen saturation (SpO2) and Pulse Rate
- Visibility : Backlit screen and adjustable brightness it slows easy reading of parameters
- Portability: Easy to carry and very handy for people on mountaineering at high altitude, skiing or aviation sports
- Long lasting: uses 2 AAA 1.5V batteries and consumes very low power
How to use:
- Install 2 AAA batteries
- Put one finger into a rubber hole of the device with nail upward
- Release the clamp press power button to turn on the device.
- The device will automatically be powered off when no finger in the device for some time
- Please avoid any movement while using the device for getting accurate results
LUNG EXERCISER DESCRIPTION
Increase your lung capacity with volumetric exerciser! This unit measures the volume of air you inspire and shows you how effectively you are filling your lungs with each inhalation. It is composed of a base & central part divided into three chambers containing three small spheres differently in colour & size.
- Sustained deep breathing has been shown to relieve anxiety and fight stress, strengthens respiratory system & helps reduce shortness of breath
- This should result in increased volume and greater control.
- At all times, attempt to take in and expel the largest amount of air you possibly can.
- This will often entail using your abdominal and some other muscles more complete than you ever have before.
- Leaving all holes open, raise the ball and keep it suspended while you inhale and exhale thoroughly for one or two minutes.
- The incentive spirometer is used to restore breathing patterns and functioning of the lungs.
- Slow deep breaths which help relieve anxiety and stress
When to Use:
- Post Lung Surgery
- Patients with Respiratory Disorder
- Old Age