Pen Electrode for Muscle Stimulator
Pen electrode used in Muscle Stimulator for giving stimulations at small points. This is an accessory only for the muscle stimulator and is available separately. To get the Muscle stimulator machine, please visit the page https://www.meddey.com/product/medansh-mini-muscle-stimulator-machine
- Pen Electrode is used to identify the best position for electrode placement during muscle stimulation
- This product can improve both the efficiency and comfort of electrostimulation.
- Pen style electrode has around 4mm diameter stimulating ball end.
- The motor point of concerned muscle is stimulated via pen electrode
- Pen Electrode is compatible with muscle stimulator.
- It is perfect for optimal stimulation of particularly chosen muscle groups.
- Used with electro therapy machine
- Easy ergonomic hold
- Simple design
- Light weight
- Easy to carry
How it works:
Muscle stimulation with pen electrode creates steady electric impulses that stimulate muscle contractions--many of them over a sustained therapy session. This repetitive contracting and relaxing of the muscle has the effect of:
- Increasing circulation (blood flow) to the affected tissue area, which aids in repair.
- Improving strength by flexing and working weakened muscles.
- Slowing the process of muscle atrophy by strengthening weakened or unused muscles.
- Adapting (training or “educating”) muscle fibers to certain patterns of response (e.g., contracts the fibers that are responsible for force, which results in building strength).
- Muscle re-education,
- Relaxation of muscle spasms,
- Increased range of motion,
- Prevention of muscle atrophy,
- Stroke patients,
- Facial palsy or Bell's palsy