The TFT Multipara Patient Monitor is a state-of-the-art medical monitoring system designed for comprehensive patient care. With a wide range of features and parameters, it ensures accurate and real-time monitoring for both adult and pediatric patients.
- ECG: Lead mode: 5 - Lead (R,L,F,N,C)
- Waveform: 3 and 7 channel selectable
- Heart rate range: Adult: 15 ~ 300bpm
- Arrhythmia analysis & St: YES
- Method: Digital Automatic oscillometric
- Operation mode: Manual / Automatic / continuous
- Over - pressure Protection: Double Safety Protection
- Alarm: Systolic. Diastolic, Mean
- Measurement range: 0 - 100%
- Accuracy: +2% (70 - 100%); 0 - 69% unspecified
- Alarm range: 0 ~ 100%
- Pules Rate range: 20 ~ 300bpm
- Method: Thoracic impedance between (RA - LL)
- Measurement range: Adult: 7 ~ 120rpm;
- Neonate / Pediatric: 7 ~ 150rpm
- Compatible probe: YSI or CYF
- Measurement range: 5 ~ 50 Degree Celsius
- 5 standard parameter: ECG, RESP, NIBP, SPO2, 1-TEMP.
- Real time S - T segment analysis and ARR anakysis.
- Multi - display selectable including standard, large font, trend OxyCRG dynamic.
- Multi 7 - lead ECG waveforms display in phase and capture dynamic waveforms.
- Large volume of tabular and graphic trend information storage and easy to recall.
- Efficient resistance to interference of Defbrillator.
- Up to 2 hours working capacity of built - in rechargeable battery.