Onyx Hot & Cold Gel pack is very handy for dual use of cold therapy and heat treatment for pain relief in injuries. During the acute stage which is at time of injury cold therapy is considered to be the best while after couple of days heat treatment could be a better option. For cold. The soft cold/hot pack retains heat or coolness for a minimum of 45-60 minutes. The hot & cold pack’s gel remains soft and flexible even after freezing. It is convenient, handy and your best partner for home healthcare.
How to Use:
- Place the pack in a freezer for at least 30 minutes before each use.
- Remove and wrap the pack in a dry towel & use appropriately at desired body part.
- Helpful in sprain & strains and injuries during sports.
- Apply to affected areas for heat treatment.
- Place the pack in hot water (max 80 degree Celsius) for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and wrap the pack in a dry towel.
- Place the Hot & cold pack in a microwave oven (recommended medium setting)
- Always ensure the gel is evenly distributed in the pack.
- Heat the pack for 30 seconds at a low power setting, heating times will vary with the power of the microwave.
- If more heat is required, heat in additional 10 second increments until the desired temperature is reached.
- Allow the pack to rest at least 1 minute before application.
- Helpful in chronic pains, joint pain, back pain, neck pain, arthritis etc
- Size : Large