We have emerged as the leading position for offering a wide array of NE U780 Omron Ultrasonic Nebulizer to our valuable clients.
Using an Autoclave :-
- Refer to the sterilizer’s instruction manual and precautionary information.
- Parts should be placed in the autoclave for 15 minutes at a temperature of 121 °C
- When sterilizing in an autoclave, exercise care so that no parts come into contact with metal parts that are in
- contact with the sterilizer heater or heater. Because the heater becomes hot, any parts that come into contact with it may melt or become misshapen.
- Some parts may become slightly discoloured over time, but this does not indicate a problem with their material properties.
Disinfection Chart :-
- Parts can be disinfected using the methods listed in the chart below. For more information about disinfecting the main unit, see “Disinfecting the main unit”. For more information about the disinfection process, see the disinfectant’s instructions and precautions.
- Note: Materials are indicated by the following abbreviations
- Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene resin: ABS, Poly phenylene sulfide resin: PPS, Polyethylene resin: PE,
- Polycarbonate resin: PC, Polymethylpentene: PMP, Polypropylene resin: PP, Polystyrene resin: PS,
- Polyvinyl chloride resin: PVC, Thermoplastic elastomer: TPE
Application :- Hospital
Weight (kg) :- 2.5 kg
Frequency :- 50/60 Hz
Voltage :- 220 - 240V
Brand :- Omron
Power Consumption :- 85 VA
Ultrasonic Frequency :- 1.63 MHz
Cooling Water Flow :- 450 ml
Dimensions :- 295 mm x 219 mm x 196 mm (W x H x D)