Smart & easy BP monitoring!
Wave goodbye to the days of conventional ways of monitoring your blood pressure. With the OMRON HEM-7600T Blood Pressure monitor, the monitoring of your heart’s response hasn’t only got easier, but also smarter. The device encompasses the power of the latest tubeless technology, 360° accuracy, Intellisense Technology and IntelliWrap Cuff technology. Cheery on top is the one-touch measurement feature that makes monitoring your BP totally hassle-free.
The way of measuring BP that we have been accustomed to all these years required a lot of work and equipment. However,OMRON HEM-7600TBlood Pressure monitor takes away all the fuss and gives you smart insights about your heart & blood. The device inflates and deflates easily and could also give you an indication of an irregular heartbeat if it is encountered during the measurement. The Cuff wrapping guide shows you a signal of “OK” to give you a heads-up about the reliability and accuracy of your measurement.
- IntelliSense Technology: The technology helps in putting the ideal pressure that is required for the most comfortable and accurate results. In addition to that, the IntelliSense Monitor takes away the hassle of setting and adjusting the inflation in the cuff. It is very convenient for hypersensitive users and patients of heart disorders as their BP is prone to fluctuation.
- IntelliWrap Cuff: As the name suggests, you get pre-formed cuff to the maximum comfort without any hassle and the ideal angle of to perform the tests.
- Detects irregular heartbeats: When the average heartbeat rhythm shows a deviation of more than 25% from the regular heartbeat rhythm while measuring blood pressure, the nature of the heartbeat is regarded as ‘Irregular’. If the Blood pressure monitor detects an irregular heartbeat rhythm more than twice while taking the measurements, the symbol of irregular heartbeat appears on the display of the device.
- Syncs your data with Omron Connect app: The device syncs with the Omron Connect app that you can download on your smartphone. The app allows you to track your measurements and see how you’re progressing.
How to use:
- Download the Omron Connect App.
- Turn on the Bluetooth on your device by pressing the connection button.
- Pair the device with the app by pressing the button for 5 seconds.
- Place the cuff on your upper arm and let it fit comfortably on your arm.
- Press the Start/Stop button and wait for the reading to display on the screen.
- You can transfer the readings on your app to monitor your progress.