This product is a wonderful Combo for your comfort and contains one unit each of:
- Neck Support Memory Foam Cervical Pillow - for Neck Pain
- Knee Support Memory Foam Leg Rest Pillow - for Sciatica Knee Leg Pain
Product Description: Neck Support Memory Foam Cervical Pillow
Neck Support Cervical Pillow is a Medium Contour Memory Foam pillow and is designed to help people suffering from neck spasm by reducing neck pain, aches or any kind of bodily discomfort. Contour cervical pillow provides maximum support to the neck and head to achieve optimum spinal alignment.
- Provides support to neck, head, and shoulder to achieve a correct sleeping posture, allowing the back and neck muscles to relax.
- Its standard size makes it useful for both back and side sleepers.
- The temperature sensitive memory foam cervical pillow.
- Ergonomically designed contour cervical pillow which will adjust to your every move.
- Memory foam cervical pillows are long-lasting, durable and resilient than normal foam cervical pillows.
- Memory foam adapts to the unique shape of your head neck and shoulders for custom support and comfort.
- Neck support cervical pillow can be rolled and vacuum packed easily thus making portable for travelling.
- The pillow comes in a special white outer cover woven in Knitted Viscose Polyester fabric making this cervical pillow soft for use and elegant to your living spaces.
When to use:
- For comfortable sleep
- Cervical herniated disc bulges
- Cervical Spondylolisthesis
- Other Neck related pain and ailments
- Avoid recurrence to neck pain
- Prevention from neck spasms
- Size: 24"x12"x4"
- Quantity: 1 pillow
- Colour: White
- Material: Made from Memory Foam 100% imported raw materials from BASF.
- Outer Cover: Circular Knitted Viscose Polyester Fabric in White
When not to use:
- Discontinue the product use in case of pain increase
- Impaired blood flow
- Allergic rash or itching
Product Description: Knee Support Memory Foam Leg Pillow
Its strongly recommended that one uses a knee pillow to achieve ideal posture alignment while sleeping. Knee pillow is especially helpful in supporting knees and hips provide comfort & pain relief to back, knee or legs and in case of sciatica.
Knee Support Pillow is made of very resilient memory roam and promote right way of sleeping! Ergonomic contour helps in elevating the knees provide support back. It helps in achieving perfect spinal alignment.
- Memory Foam : moulds well with the shape of the body and provides exceptional support to the area between Knees. High quality memory foam lasts longer than ordinary foam and provides great comfort.
- Wide application : Knee support pillow can be useful for many disease conditions like sciatica, back pain and pregnancy issues.
- Soft outer cover : highly skin friendly and encourages comfortable good night sleep
Note : For better spinal alignment and excellent results, please use Memory Foam Knee support Pillow with a Memory Foam Cervical Pillow
Common Instructions for Memory Foam Pillows
- Care Instructions: Please do not hand wash Neck support memory from a cervical pillow or use a machine, Only spot clean by hand with warm water and mild detergent.
- For removing stains or odour, Sprinkle baking powder on the cervical pillow and dust them off with a clean dry cloth, Easy clean with soap and water only for the outer cover.
- Best to Remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt to maximize memory foam expansion.
- Comes tightly packed and rolled and vacuumed. Will automatically come back to its original shape, when it's unpacked.
- After unwrapping, allow the product to air for a few hours as plastic packaging sometimes traps odours.
- Memory Foam pads may contain air bubbles, or pockets, which may seem as if the foam has holes but they do not affect quality in any way.
How To Unpack your Vaccum Packed Pillow
- We Ship and deliver our pillows in a Vaccum packed,rolled and compressed form for safe transport.
- Simply remove the plastic carefully.
- Unroll the pillow and then watch it expand to its original size and shape within a few hours to 48 hours.