This product is a wonderful Combo for your comfort and contains one unit each of:
- Neck Support Memory Foam Cervical Pillow - for Neck Pain
- Bed Wedge Memory Foam Pillow - for Back Pain, Snoring, Acid Reflux Relief
Product Description: Neck Support Memory Foam Cervical Pillow
Neck Support Cervical Pillow is a Medium Contour Memory Foam pillow and is designed to help people suffering from neck spasm by reducing neck pain, aches or any kind of bodily discomfort. Contour cervical pillow provides maximum support to the neck and head to achieve optimum spinal alignment.
- Provides support to neck, head, and shoulder to achieve a correct sleeping posture, allowing the back and neck muscles to relax.
- Its standard size makes it useful for both back and side sleepers.
- The temperature sensitive memory foam cervical pillow.
- Ergonomically designed contour cervical pillow which will adjust to your every move.
- Memory foam cervical pillows are long-lasting, durable and resilient than normal foam cervical pillows.
- Memory foam adapts to the unique shape of your head neck and shoulders for custom support and comfort.
- Neck support cervical pillow can be rolled and vacuum packed easily thus making portable for travelling.
- The pillow comes in a special white outer cover woven in Knitted Viscose Polyester fabric making this cervical pillow soft for use and elegant to your living spaces.
When to use:
- For comfortable sleep
- Cervical herniated disc bulges
- Cervical Spondylolisthesis
- Other Neck related pain and ailments
- Avoid recurrence to neck pain
- Prevention from neck spasms
- Size: 24"x12"x4"
- Quantity: 1 pillow
- Colour: White
- Material: Made from Memory Foam 100% imported raw materials from BASF.
- Outer Cover: Circular Knitted Viscose Polyester Fabric in White
When not to use:
- Discontinue the product use in case of pain increase
- Impaired blood flow
- Allergic rash or itching
Product Description: Bed Wedge Memory Foam Pillow
Do you wake up feeling tired and rested? Does lounging on your sofa inevitably give you a back ache? Say goodbye to your woes with White Willow’s orthopedic bed wedge pillow, a multipurpose triangular pillow that ensures you sleep like a baby. Its design improves circulation and soothes pains, while its soft cotton exterior makes sure you never have to compromise on that luxurious feel your sleep needs.
Designed to provide relief from heartburn, acid reflux, snoring, back or neck problems, and various respiratory issues, the bed wedge pillow can be used both while sleeping and sitting down. Its memory foam interior provides maximum support, while its cotton sheet cover ensures you have the most peaceful of slumbers. You could also use it as a pregnancy pillow, or even place it on your lap as a laptop table!
- Improves sleep quality: The side sleep position allows people suffering from respiratory issues, heartburn, acid reflux and morning congestion to enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep.
- Comfortable lounging: In the sitting position, the pillow can be placed behind the back so as to provide support to the lumbar region while you’re watching tv or simply relaxing.
- Knee pillow: It can be used as a knee pillow to minimize any discomfort or pain from a sprained knee or ankle.
- Improves circulation: The pillow can be used to elevate the head, shoulders or legs, thereby improving circulation to specific regions.
- Washable cover: the pillow comes in a removable, cotton cover that is both soft to sleep in, and easy to wash.
Common Instructions for Memory Foam Pillows
- Care Instructions: Please do not hand wash Neck support memory from a cervical pillow or use a machine, Only spot clean by hand with warm water and mild detergent.
- For removing stains or odour, Sprinkle baking powder on the cervical pillow and dust them off with a clean dry cloth, Easy clean with soap and water only for the outer cover.
- Best to Remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt to maximize memory foam expansion.
- Comes tightly packed and rolled and vacuumed. Will automatically come back to its original shape, when it's unpacked.
- After unwrapping, allow the product to air for a few hours as plastic packaging sometimes traps odours.
- Memory Foam pads may contain air bubbles, or pockets, which may seem as if the foam has holes but they do not affect quality in any way.
How To Unpack your Vaccum Packed Pillow
- We Ship and deliver our pillows in a Vaccum packed,rolled and compressed form for safe transport.
- Simply remove the plastic carefully.
- Unroll the pillow and then watch it expand to its original size and shape within a few hours to 48 hours.