Dr.Odin Piston Compressor Nebulizer Machine comes with strong working Air Flow. This newly designed compact nebulizer machine eliminates worry about a big, bulky machine that’s hard to manage, difficult to use, or too big to take with you. That’s why Dr. Odin created the ultimate vaporizer for transportability and on the go use. This is an essential nebulizing device for use at home as well as clinic.
- The Dr Odin Piston Compressor Nebulizer Machine weighs less than 3 lbs and is easily transportable.
- Nebulizer machine comes with everything you need for vaporizer use e.g masks,filter and tubing.
- Complete Neubuliser Machine Kt includes –2 mask kits (one eah for adult & child), Nebulizer tubing, medication cup and mouthpieces and 5 filters.
- Ergonomically designed Nebulizer machine even features non-skid rubber feet that makes it safer to use.
- The Wave Medical Products vapor compressor is designed with proprietary insulated walls to make it easier to use in bed or when you want to keep noise low around others.
- Usable to both adults and child.
- Nebulizer rate : 0.2 milliliter per minute.
- Nebulizer Machine Kit includes: Compressor, Air tubes, 5 Pieces replacement filters, Mouth piece, Adult mask, Child mask, Medication cup & instruction manual.
- Comes with 2 Year Warranty.
How to Use:
- Always remember to wash your hands before you use the nebulizer.
- Put it on table or hard surface and connect with electrical Assemble the mouth piece, tube and chamber.
- Fill the desired medicine and attach the mask on face.
- Once the mist or nebulization starts please take deep breaths and inhale the vapors until the medicine is completely exhausted.
How to Clean:
- Disassemble the nebulizer machine.
- Please rinse the mouthpiece or mask with warm water.
- Do not wash nebulizer machine tubing or compressor.
- Extra water to be shaken off and clean it with a towel.
- Power AC : 230V. 50Hz
- Current : 0.55A
- Medication Capacity : 6ml
- Particle Size : 0.5 to 10µM
- MMAD : 4µm.
- Sound Level : < 60>
- Maximum Medication capacity : 13m1 (cc)
- Average Nebulization Rate : Min 0.2m1/min
- Compressor Pressure Range : 30 to 36 Psi (210 to 250 Kpa/2.1 to 2.5 bar)
- Operating Pressure Range : 8 to 16 Psi (50 to 100 Kpa/0.5 to 1.0 bar)
- Liter Flow Range : 6 ~ 8 lpm.
- Operating Temperature Range : 10°C to 40°C (50°F to 104°F).
- Operating Humidity Range : 10 to 90% RH.
- Storage Temperature Range : -20°C to 70°C (-4° F to 1 58°F).
- Storage Humidity Range : 10 to 95 % RH.
- Dimension (L x W x H) : 150 x165 x80mm.
- Weight 1.3kg