Patients with respiratory issues have a hard time competing with the weather changes in their daily life. A nebulizer can be life saving device available at home in case of such acute attack situation. It helps in treating different respiratory disorders by helping in transmission of medicine directly for symptomatic treatment on time.
- Helps deposit the drug directly into the respiratory tract
- Minimal co-ordination for inhalation needed
- Useful in acute attack situation at home
- Works with low inspiratory flow and volumes.
When to Use:
- Treatment of the upper respiratory: Rhinitis, Sinusitis, Pharyngitis, Laryngitis
- Treatment of the lower respiratory: tracheitis, Tracheobronchitis, Bronchitis
- Nose piece
- Medicine Cup– topside
- Medicine Cup – underside Medicine Cup
- Air Entrance Piper Connecting Tube
- Air filter