Introducing the Desire 36 Mobile Examination Surgical Light, featuring 36 high-quality LEDs designed to provide exceptional lighting for medical examinations. With a Lux Power Intensity of 120,000 Lux, this surgical light ensures clear and accurate illumination during critical healthcare procedures.
- Lux Power Intensity: 1,20,000
- Color Rendering Index: 95
- No. of LED: 36
- Size of Light field: 10--15mm
- Color Temp.: 5200k
- Dimming: 10%--100%
- LED Average Life: >50000 Hrs
- Power Supply: 110-220 Drive by 24 volt
- Focusing: Fix
- High Lux Power Intensity: The 120,000 Lux intensity ensures exceptional brightness, ideal for accurate and detailed medical examinations.
- Superior Color Rendering Index: A CRI of 95 reproduces colors accurately, crucial for diagnosing conditions and anomalies.
- Adjustable Light Field: The adjustable light field size allows for precise lighting control, catering to specific examination requirements.
- Long-lasting LEDs: With a remarkable average lifespan of over 50,000 hours, the LEDs reduce maintenance and replacement costs.
- Dimming Functionality: The dimming feature provides flexibility in light intensity, making it suitable for a variety of medical procedures.
Frequently Asked Question:
Q. Is the Lux Power Intensity of 120,000 sufficient for surgical and medical examinations?
A: Yes, the Lux Power Intensity of 120,000 Lux is suitable for a wide range of surgical and medical examinations, providing bright and focused illumination.
Q. Can the color temperature be adjusted to match natural daylight?
A: The light has a color temperature of 5200K, offering clear and natural lighting conditions suitable for medical procedures.
Q. How often do the LEDs need to be replaced?
A: The LEDs have an impressive average lifespan of over 50,000 hours, reducing the frequency of replacements and maintenance.
Q. Does it operate on standard power supply voltage?
A: The Desire 36 can be powered by a 110-220V supply, driven by a 24-volt system, making it compatible with standard power sources.
Q. Is it possible to dim the light for less invasive medical procedures?
A: Yes, the dimming function allows for adjusting the light intensity from 10% to 100%, making it suitable for various medical procedures, including less invasive ones.