We are bound to certain traditional rituals and habits and no matter what we still find them better. Same goes with the pillows we use. after the whole day of tiredness we really don't want to compromise with our pillows. Nothing can be compared to the comfort and feel of a full size quality Memory Foam bed pillow. These regular-shaped pillows, are well suited for supporting the head, neck and shoulders while sleeping. Not to thick or thin, these pillows are ideal for regular comfort with a medium soft feel.
- Original Memory Foam adapts to the unique shape of your head, neck, and shoulders for custom support and unparalleled comfort.
- Perfect for side / back sleepers, or anyone with neck aches or pain.
- Temperature Sensitive Material uses your body heat to activate the molding process, creating a personalized fit.
- One call roll or twist these pillows, once the pressure is released it comes back to its original shape.
- Measures inches 24 inches long x 15 inches wide with 5 inches thickness.
- Woven in premium knitted inner cover in white.
When to use:
- Helps in pregnancy for support
- Neck pains
- Long sitting hours
- Cervical spine ailments
- For comfortable night sleep
- Herniated disc bulges
When not to use:
- Discontinue the product use in case of pain increase
- Impaired blood flow
- Allergic rash or itching
- Size: 24"x15"x5"
- Quantity: 1 pillow
- Color: White
- Material: Made from Memory Foam 100% imported raw materials from BASF.
- Outer Cover: Circular Knitted Viscose Polyester Fabric in White
- Care Instructions: Do not hand wash or use machine, Only spot clean by hand with warm water and mild detergent.
- For removing stains or odour, Sprinkle baking powder on the pillows and dust them off with a clean dry cloth, Easy clean with soap and water only for outer cover.
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt to maximize memory foam expansion.
- Comes tightly packed and rolled, the pillow will come back to its original shape, when it's unpacked.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, allow product to air for a few hours.
- Memory Foam pads may contain air bubbles, or pockets, which may seem as if foam has holes but they do not affect quality in any way.