Exercise is a light, which once lit, will never dim. The better your practice, the brighter the flame. Medicine Ball is a great exercise tool for any age or fitness level. The ball is used to do numerous exercises for back, knee, legs, arm etc.
- It can be use to strengthen and tone muscles of the hips, back, legs, hands, arms and shoulders.
- Working out on the Medicine ball improves balance and stability.
- Long lasting durable material.
- Great for body toning, muscle strengthening, pilates and cardio.
- Medicine ball exercises are effective for improving sport-specific as well as overall strength, fitness, flexibility and body coordination.
- They can be performed alone or with one or more partners. Some of the common medicine ball exercises include squats, lunges, lunge crossovers, slams, crunches, oblique twists, single-leg V-ups, reverse curls, overhead lateral flexions, kneel to push ups, diagonal chops, figure eights, two-arm wall passes, hammer throws, sit-up passes, front lateral raises and standing Russian twists.
- Effective for improving strength
- Fitness, flexibility and body coordination
- They can be performed alone or with one or more partners
- Cost effective
- Back Exercises
- Posture Correction
- Body toning
- Long lasting
- Superior Quality
- Any one can use
- Easy to store