This skin marker, whichincludes a ruler, is used in all surgical specialties to mark specific portionsof skin for easier identification. The non-toxic violet ink dries quickly, isdisinfectant, and alcohol proof, and may be applied in either a fine or broadline width (when held at an angle). These skin markers may also be used tolabel stickers, containers, and other items.
Skin markers are used to mark and selectsurgical sites prior to or during the procedure.
- It has Violet ink which isNon-tattooing ink
- It Quickly dries,
- It is prep-resistant, Latex free and Non-toxic
- Long-lasting, scrub-resistant practically odorless ink.
- containing primarily non allergenic, non-toxic, and non-irritatinggentian violet.
- Single-use, radiation-sterilized product thatwill not easily come off during the disinfection process
- Quick, simple, and convenient to use in generalsurgery, plastic surgery, orthopaedic surgery, neurosurgery, cardiovascularsurgery, and radiation treatment.
Lifespan of a surgical skin marker
While long-lasting, this ink is onlytemporary because it contains a substance that dissolves it within 3–4 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How does the Medical Skin Marker Pen with Ruler differ from a regular marker pen?
A: The Medical Skin Marker Pen with Ruler is specifically designed for medical use and is sterile and disposable. The ink used is non-toxic, non-smearing, and quick-drying, making it ideal for surgical procedures.
Q: What is the purpose of the ruler on the pen?
A: The ruler on the pen helps ensure accurate measurement and marking of surgical incision sites or biopsies.
Q: Is the ink in the pen permanent or washable?
A: The ink used in the pen is non-toxic, non-smearing, and quick-drying, but it is not permanent. It can be washed off easily with soap and water.
Q: Can the pen be used on all skin types?
A: Yes, the pen is safe to use on all skin types.
Q: Is the pen single-use or can it be reused?
A: The Medical Skin Marker Pen with Ruler is sterile and disposable, designed for single-use only to prevent the risk of infection.