Ultrasonic therapy is widely used in physiotherapy treatment across all muscles, tendons or ligaments to relieve pain. Ultrasonic generates mechanical vibration generating sound frequencies which in turn makes molecular vibrations in tissues generating heat. Therapeutic ultrasound is a treatment tool used by physical and occupational therapists. Therapeutic ultrasound is often used for treating chronic pain and promoting tissue healing. It may be recommended if you experience any of the following conditions:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Shoulder pain, including frozen shoulder
- Ligament injuries
- Joint tightness
Ultrasonic Therapy Unit is designed with 27 in-built programs for ease of use. Both Therapist and patients can select the specific condition from the preset data. Ultrasound therapy is known to relax your tissues, break down scar tissue and increase your blood flow around the affected area. An increased blood flow can help reduce swelling and heal fractured bones.
- User-friendly: The machine is very uniquely designed, making its use very simple and convenient. It gives very fast results. It is the perfect partner for one’s beauty and health.
- Fit for everyone: The machine can be used by all skin types.
- Helps in Healing: Ultrasound therapy will cause your blood vessels to increase in size and therefore increase the blood flow. Increased blood flow means more nutrients will be delivered to the area of your injury while waste is carried away. This ultimately enhances the healing process.
- Multiple uses: It helps in skin massaging which increases greater absorption of water-borne nutrients leading to decrease of freckles, pimples, spots etc. Apart from another device included in the package helps in fat reduction and cellulite removal.
- Very easy to use: The machine is a lightweight, streamlined product which utilized ultrasound energy to decrease pain, and does that quite fast.
- Head Applicator - 01
- Power Cord - 01
- Gel Bottle - 01
- LCD Display for Power Intensity
- Microprocessor based digital model
- Compact & Light Weight
- A.B.S. Shock proof body
- Light Weight Ultrasound applicator
- Digital Treatment timer
- Both 1MHz and 3MHz
- Cost Effective
- High Quality
- Time Display
- Light Weight
- Runs with electricity
- High tensile strength
- Easy to operate
- Sturdy construction
- Display: LCD Display
- Frequency: 1 & 3 MHz frequencies
- Storage: 27 pre fixed treatment programs
- Treatment Duration: Adjustable treatment time: 0 - 99min
- Ultrasound density: 3.5W / cm2;
- Duration of pulse: 1:1, 1:4, 1:7, 1:10
- Body: Compact and light weight
How to use:
- Apply conductive gel to the body part in focus.
- Slowly move the transducer head back and forth on the skin of the body part in focus.
- Depending on your specific condition, your PT may adjust the depth of penetration of the waves.
- Commonly the treatment lasts 5 to 10 minutes depending upon the condition