It has EIGHT Traction Modes for either Lumber or Cervical Traction in Progressive, Regressive, Intermittent & Static modes etc.
- Memory/Programme : 30 Treatment Patterns can be programmed & stored in non-volatile memory
- Traction Force : Adjustable from 5 kg to 60 kg.
- Base Force : Adjustable from 0 kg to 54 kg.
- Traction Hold Time : Adjustable from 0 to 99 Sec
- Base Traction Hold Time : Adjustable from 0 to 99 Sec
- Treatment Time : Continuously adjustable from 0 to 99 minutes, with acoustic signal & automatic reduction of traction force.
- Displays : Digital display of Traction Force, Base Force, TF Hold Time BF Hold Time, Treatment Time & Graphical Display of Trac Mode
- Auto-Tension-adjustment : The set traction force is automatically maintained throughout the operation.
- Patient Safety : Patient Stop, hand held switch.
- Electronic Hold Time : 10, 20, 40, 60, 80 sec Rotary
- Rest Time : 1, 5, 10, 20, 25 sec Rotary
- Timer : 0 - 99 min
- Therapy Mode : Static / Intermittent
- Tension Weight : 5-60 Kg with Dabbler Pulley upto 90Kg
- Power Supply : 220-240 V AC. (use stabilizer).
- Cost Effective
- High Quality
- LED Display
- Time Display
- Different modes
- Both Cervical and Lumbar Traction
- Runs with electricity
- 6 Months Warranty
- Ease of Use