Tennis elbow affects up to 3% of the population, particularly adults
between 30 and 50 years of age. But only less than 5% of cases are
tennis. Tennis Elbow Support is designed to help provide relief from
generalized pain and tenderness in the forearm and elbow caused by
repetitive strain injury due to strong grip or active finger movement.
It’s quite often used by tennis players, golfers, racquet players,
industrial workers etc.
- It is made up of 75% Closed cell neoprene foam, 25% Stretch nylon.
- Design superiority, Reverse buckle mechanism, ensure a strong grip and firm compression.
- Silicon pad with projections improve proprioception and healing.
Used for prevention and control of Medial epicondylitis (Golfer's
elbow), Olecranon bursitis, Lateral epicondylitis (Tennis elbow), and
relief of pain associated with arthritis.
- Breathable, excellent aesthetics, improved comfort and enhanced life.
- Silicon pad interface improves impact and vibration absorption.
- Offers protection during
activity by permiting limited motion to joint following injury or
surgery to avoid stiffness.
When to use:
- Tennis elbow
- Chronic Pain in elbow
- Lifting weights is Difficult
- Painful grip produces shooting pain in elbow
When not to use:
- Discontinue the product use in case of pain increase
- Impaired sensation
- Impaired blood flow
- Allergic rash or itching
Measure Circumference around the elbow in extended position