Imagine paying for one pillow and getting the benefits four times. You will never mind investing in such things.. Right? Multi-use half-moon pillow from white willow can be used in four different ways and hence the name 4-in-1 pillow. It can be used as a:
1) Lumbar Pillow
2) Neck Support Pillow
3) Knee Pillow
Easy to carry, half-moon pillow shall be the best asset you will choose for yourself and your loved ones!! It is highly recommended by various health professionals for use especially as knee pillow You can lead a healthy life by having a sound sleep. Key benefits of half-moon pillow are
- It helps in relieving existing neck pain, back pain or knee pains and spasm by providing the required rest and support to the muscles.
- Its contoured surface prevents spasm and stiffness.
- The Visco-elastic memory foam will help you in relieving pain or tiredness due to hectic work schedules or tiring days.
- One can use the pillow in both supine and side-lying positions comfortably for neck, back or knees.
- Allows you to sleep comfortably with support and wedging.
- Also, it helps in reducing numbness as pressure over the nerves reduces
- For proper spinal alignment and sleep posture its recommended that knee pillow is used along with the cervical pillow.
- Highly recommended buying half-moon pillow online along with cervical pillow of multiple options from Meddey.com.
When to use:
- For comfortable sleep and correct sleep posture
- As a bolster to support the neck
- Herniated cervical disc bulges
- Knee arthritis
- Knee injuries
- Post Surgery for maintaining a gap between knees
- Other Neck and back related pain and ailments
When not to use:
- Increased discomfort
- Feeling of Impaired blood flow as in dizziness etc
- Allergic rash or itching at body parts in contact with half-moon pillow Product Specifications:
- Material: Made from 100% imported raw material from BASF
- Color: White
- Size Name: Standard/Universal
- Material: Cotton
- Thread Count: 180
- Multi-use half-moon pillow can only be spot cleaned by hand with warm water and mild detergent.
- Strictly do not hand wash or use a washing machine.
- In Case of stains or odour, you may sprinkle baking powder on the half-moon pillows and later dust them off with the clean and dry cloth
- Outer cover can be removed and its recommended to hand clean with soap and water.