Post surgery abdominal muscles tends to weak leading to reduced tone and bulging. It is a compression belt used as a postoperative aid, also post pregnancy for waistline reduction.
- It supports the abdomen
- Compress the abdominal muscles
- Designed with special broad hook loop closures
- Perfect fitting and size adjust-ability of the belt around the waist
- The belt is wrapped around the waist, keeping it upright and in correct position
When to use:
- Psot abdominal surgeries
- Helps in postural fatigue, postural deformities and mechanical stresses due to poor posture.
When not to use:
- Discontinue the product use in case of pain increase
- Impaired blood flow
- Allergic rash or itching
How to Wear:
- Should be hold around the lower abdomen
- Lower edge of the belt should coincide with the base of the spine
- Apply hook tape to the loop tape taking care of comfortable compression.