India is considered diabetes capital of the world and has a huge population suffering from hypertension. Its very common that a household has people with either or both these conditions. Good part is that these are considered lifestyle diseases and can be managed with right monitoring, focus on fitness and regular consultations with physician.
One of the critical aspect is timely and accurately monitoring. Meddey brings to you a combo of following devices which is MUST have in your home healthcare kit to manage Diabetes and Hypertension successfully at comforts of your home :
The Combo Contains:
- Dr. Odin Glucometer Machine with High Accuracy and 5 Years Warranty
- Dr. Odin Glucometer Strips: Pack of 50
- Dr. Odin Fully Automated Digital BP Machine with WHO function and 1 Year Warranty
Key Advantages of Glucometer Machine:
- No manual coding: Mostly, glucometer devices need a chip, or code number to be entered in order to set the calibrations right for the further calculation. Dr. Odin Glucometer has an in-built code inside the device saving the patient some time.
- Great battery life: A long lasting battery comes with capability of doing more than 500 tests.
- Simple and reliable: The Glucometer is a small pocket-friendly device that comes in a box which can be carried along with 50 strips box as well as lancet device
- Accuracy: Key highlight of device is its accuracy which helps the patients correctly discern their condition.
- Reminder alarm: The reminder alarm comes in handy, as the daily activity of checking blood glucose can be easily forgotten and neglected. However, this product doesn't allow you to neglect your health.
- Warranty: Product comes with 5 Year's warranty
Key Advantages of Dr. Odin Glucometer Strips:
- Pack of 50
- Bi-Directional: can enter blood from any side.
- Uses just a tiny drop of blood.
- Coded: has an in-built code inside the device
- Accurate results
- 6 months’ usage: Once open its valid up to 6 months i.e.180 days.
Key advantages of BP Machine:
- International Metrics: The WHO has set certain parameters in order to establish standardized metrics of blood pressure measurements. The Dr. Odin BP Monitor 516 follows the WHO guidelines when it comes to presenting such results. With colored indicators that symbolize certain numerical or descriptive categories of blood pressure, Dr. Odin BP Monitor 516 meets WHO, and thereby, international standards.
- What You See is What You Get: With a large LCD display, the Dr. Odin BP Monitor 516 makes it easier for the user to see the blood pressure metrics while measuring the same. The large LCD panel not only aids in better visibility, but also has its functionalities. For instance, the large LCD display puts forth, in addition to systolic and diastolic blood pressure, pulse rates and number of readings.
- Extensive Memory: As stated above, the Dr. Odin BP Monitor 516 has built-in storage systems. This aids in storing data values for up to 99 times for a single user. Additionally, it supports data storage for another user. This means that the Dr. Odin BP Monitor 516 can be used for about 198 readings, and comes in handy if there is more than one user who needs continuous blood pressure monitoring.
- Advanced Measurements: Using the oscillometric methods to accurately gauge blood pressures, the Dr. Odin BP Monitor.
When to use:
- Patients with history of Diabetes
- Patient with a history of BP
- Old age People who need to monitor their blood levels regularly
- Obese/Over weight
- Above 35 to keep a track of your health