Dr. Odin Blood Pressure Machine Model 516 with 1 Year Warranty
With rise in heart disorders, keeping blood pressure in check becomes quintessential. Following international metrics of blood pressure measurement, the Dr. Odin Blood Pressure Machine 516 is a one-of-a-kind product. With a large LCD display and oscillometric techniques of measuring, monitoring blood pressure has never been easier. The Dr. Odin Blood Pressure Machine also comes with extensive memory storage options, making it a great proposition for family use too.
Gone are the days of auscultation and physical measurement of systolic and diastolic blood pressure. The Dr. Odin blood pressure Machine 516 is a fully-automated blood pressure monitor, which not only provides accurate readings, but spares the user of tedious processes to physically measure the same. Using an advanced oscilloscope method, the Dr. Odin blood pressure machine provides consistent and accurate measurements of vascular metrics. Additionally, it provides quick readings using advanced algorithms, which in turn makes it all the more convenient to use. Moreover, with built-in storage systems, the Dr. Odin BP Monitor 516 can ensure multiple readings and storages.
- International Metrics: The WHO has set certain parameters in order to establish standardized metrics of blood pressure measurements. The Dr. Odin BP Monitor 516 follows the WHO guidelines when it comes to presenting such results.
- With colored indicators that symbolize certain numerical or descriptive categories of blood pressure, Dr. Odin BP Monitor 516 meets WHO, and thereby, international standards.
- The device uses its advanced technology for comfortable and controlled inflation without the need of pressure pre-setting or re-inflation
- What You See is What You Get: With a large LCD display, the Dr. Odin BP Monitor 516 makes it easier for the user to see the blood pressure metrics while measuring the same.
- The large LCD panel not only aids in better visibility, but also has its functionalities. For instance, the large LCD display puts forth, in addition to systolic and diastolic blood pressure, pulse rates and number of readings.
- Extensive Memory: As stated above, the Dr. Odin BP Monitor 516 has built-in storage systems. This aids in storing data values for up to 99 times for a single user. Additionally, it supports data storage for another user. This means that the Dr. Odin BP Monitor 516 can be used for about 198 readings, and comes in handy if there is more than one user who needs continuous blood pressure monitoring.
- Advanced Measurements: Using the oscillometric methods to accurately gauge blood pressures, the Dr. Odin BP Monitor have ± 3mmHg(0.4Kpa) accuracy.
- Model No.: Dr. Odin BSX516
- Color: White
- Accuracy Blood pressure: ± 3mmHg(0.4Kpa)
- Pulse ± 5% of the reading
- Controlled Inflation
- Batteries: 4 AA batteries required
- Package Dimensions: 22 x 16 x 11.99 cm;
- Weight: 430 Grams
- Large LCD display
- Supports 2 users
- USB Power Source
- Back light Function
- Automatic off
- Use oscillometric method
- Smart Display
- WHO Standards
- Keep batteries away when not in use.
- Proper placement of cuff is important for correct measurements.
- Don't attempt to repair or service the product
- This monitor is intended to be used by adults only
- Don't use the batteries and the ac adapter to provide power at the same time
Tips for accurate BP measurement:
- Avoid eating and smoking before measurement
- Remove any garment that fits closely to your upper arm
- A loose cuffs or a sideways protruding air pocket causes false measurement values
- Remain seated quietly for at least 2 minutes before you begin the measurement