Dr. Odin blood pressure machine TSB 602s is a fully automatic best to use by adults and geriatric population. it has to be on the upper arm at home or in your doctor’s/nurse’s office. It enables a high-speed and reliable measurement of systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as the pulse through the oscilloscope method. This device offers clinically proven accuracy and has been designed to be user-friendly.
- Automatic BP machine with intelligent cuff compression by air valve, USB support and with talking feature.
- Easy to use with its one-touch mechanism, anyone can handle this device efficiently. It's perfect for self-testing
- Accuracy of blood pressure: ± 3mmhg(0.4kpa) and pulse ± 5% of the reading.
- Large LCD display with color coded result indicator, green- with in range, yellow slight increase and red indicating high BP ranges.
- Voice broadcast of readings which is of added advantage especially for old age population. you can also mute the same.
- Machine automatically shuts down after 2 minutes of usage.
- The product has a micro USB port, which can work with your smartphone charger, power bank, computer or laptop with micro USB cable. **Adapter and USB cable not part of package.
- Accurate blood pressure reading wherever you want and whenever you want.
- User friendly
- Pulse measurement
- USB port
- Talking feature
- Memory to record reading
- Backlit display
- 2 user’s memory storage simultaneously
- High accuracy
- Intelligent cuff compression
- Model no. Tsb-602s
- BP readings 0-290 mm/hg
- Clinically proven accuracy of +_ 3 mm/hg
- Pulse indicator- 4-80 pulse/min with +- 5% accuracy
- Automatic power cut off after 2 minutes
- Memory storage up to 60
- Supports 2 users simultaneously
- Comfortable cuff 22-36cms
- A normal systolic reading is below 120. If it exceeds 130, then it means you have high blood pressure and if it shoots up to 140 and more than it is a hypertensive crisis which is a medical emergency.
- For diastolic, normal reading will be below 80. (in many cases, you can have high blood pressure even if this number is below 80 and the systolic reading exceeds 130.) A systolic reading above 80 means you have hypertension.
- Normal reading- green backlight
- Lower readings- yellow backlight
- Extremely high readings- red backlight
- Keep batteries away when not in use.
- Proper placement of cuff is important for correct measurements.
- Don't attempt to repair or service the product
- This monitor is intended to be used by adults only
- Don't use the batteries and the ac adapter to provide power at the same time
Tips for accurate BP measurement:
- Avoid eating and smoking before measurement
- Remove any garment that fits closely to your upper arm
- A loose cuffs or a sideways protruding air pocket causes false measurement values
- Remain seated quietly for at least 2 minutes before you begin the measurement.