Stethoscope is a medical instrument for listening to the action of someone's heart or breathing.
It's a dual-frequency stethoscope with a smooth PVC tube that's small and portable. It has an open spring structure and chrome-plated chromium soft earballs.
It is used to listen to heart, lungs, and intestine noises, as well as blood flow in arteries and veins.
- Dr. Morepen stethoscope is made up of seamless PVC tube, which optimizes performances.
- It is especially is designed with ultra soft ear knobs to provide good sound quality.
- It chest piece is round nad chrome plated with a special diaphragm.
- It is convenient for the doctor to hear the sounds loud nad clear.
- Dr. Morepen's stethoscope is framed with a dual frequency that makes the doctor figure out both high and low frequencies of the patient.
- This stethoscope has the ability to provide good sound quality which helps in clearer diagnosis.