Combo Consists of :
1) Dr Morepen BP02 BP Machine
2) Dr Odin Thermometer MT101
Dr. Morepen BP02 is a fully automatic digital blood pressure measuring device for use on the arm, which enables very fast and reliable measurement of the systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as the pulse frequency by way of the oscilometric method of measuring. The device offers a very and clinical tested measurement accuracy and has been designed to provide a maximum of user-friendliness. Combo comes with a high accuracy thermometer for handy home use.
Key Benefits Dr Morepen Bp02 BP Machine:
- Provides your accurate Blood pressure readings at home.
- Provides simultaneous measurement of systolic and diastolic blood pressures.
- Helps in detecting any associated Arrhythmia.
- Controlled inflation measure; keeping in mind the utmost care and comfort of the patient.
- One-touch simple operation makes it easy for self-testing.
Key Benefits Dr Odin Thermometer MT101:
- High Accuracy
- Fast Response
- Auto Shut Off
- Alarm Signal
- Rigid Tip
- Break Resistance
- Brand: Dr. Morepen
- Power source: 4 x 1.5V AA Batteries
- Included: 1 Monitor, 1 Normal Cuff, 4 AA Batteries, User Manual
- Type: Upper Arm
- Display: LCD
- Pulse Rate Indicator
- Memory Function
- Movement Indicator
- 90 Sets of Memory
- Measuring Time: 5 sec
- Date and Time: No
- Battery Type: AA
- Number of Batteries Required: 4
- Low Battery Indication
- Automatic Power Off
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Measurement Method: Oscillometric Method
- Minimum Pressure Measurement Range: 40 mmHg
- Maximum Pressure Measurement Range: 280 mmHg
- Minimum Pulse Measurement Range: 40 beats/min
- Maximum Pulse Measurement Range: 200 beats/min
- Pulse Measurement Accuracy: ±5
- Pressure Measurement Accuracy: ±3
- Operating Temperature and Humidity: +10 degree celcius to + 40-degree celcius, 85% and below
- Storage Temperature and Humidity - -20-degree celcius to 50 degrees celcius, 85% and below
- Inflation: Automatic by Pump
- Upper Arm Circumference - 22- 32 cms.