Quality Monitor with Self Calibration Feature
Diamond Dial Deluxe Blood Pressure Apparatus is a compact and functional tool for practicing or employed medical professionals and individuals who need to keep track of their blood pressure on a regular basis. This desktop modem apparatus comes with a dial gauge that can be calibrated by the user without any difficulty or hassles. This makes it a lot more convenient to use as compared to monitors with non-adjustable dials. Tracking your blood pressure involves nothing more than using the bellow and cuff and watching the BP on the dial. The printed dial has a lower range of 20mm and an upper scale of 300 mm and has a 2mm Hg resolution for accurate and precise readings.
- The cuff and bellows are very easy to use and are made out of quality materials designed to last a very long time despite regular use.
- The cuff is designed to facilitate an easy grip, which ensures you don’t have to adjust with any discomfort whatsoever.
- The casing is made of Aluminum Zinc alloy and is manufactured through pressure die casting and will ensure you get precise readings at all times.
- Further, all metal parts of the BP monitor are treated with Nickel and Chromium to minimize risk of rust or corrosion.
- The casing is combined with a crystal cover glass for good visibility.
- The cover is resistant to scratches and will not crack or shatter even in the event of contact with any sharp or hard object.
- The plastic and rubber parts are made of high-quality materials designed to enhance functionality and ease of use.
- The product comes in a soft carrying case that lets you keep the monitor close to you at all times.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Aims to provide high level of accuracy
- Easy to use
- Assists in tracking the blood pressure level of an individual
- Designed with high-grade clinical materials
- It aims to offer the high level of accuracy
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Model No.: 250
- Type: Manual
- Display: Dial type
- Dimensions: 8.48 x 11.75 x 19.76 cm
- Weight: 500 gms
- Package Content: BP Dial, Bulb, Cuff
How to Use:
- Know your basic knowledge of blood pressure readings: Blood pressure readings are expressed as systolic over diastolic pressure. The normal blood pressure of an average healthy adult is 120/80.
- Use proper-sized cuffs: Cuffs that are too loose or too tight may influence the accuracy of blood pressure measurements. The cuff should be 80% of the circumference of the upper arm. Be sure not to place the cuff on a clothed arm.
- Properly place the cuff on the arm: While wrapping the cuff around the upper arm, keep the lower edge of the cuff one inch or 2 cms above the antecubital fossa, the region of the arm in front of the elbow.
- Position the stethoscope: Lightly press the stethoscope bell over the brachial artery, just below the lower edge of the cuff.
- Inflate the cuff: Using the bulb, inflate the cuff to 180 mmHg, then release using the valve at a moderate rate of about 3 mm per second.
- Listen and observe: While examining the dial or mercury gauge, listen for a knocking sound with the stethoscope. The first knocking sound represents the systolic blood pressure of the patient. The point when the sound disappears meanwhile signifies the diastolic pressure.
- Proper placement of cuff is important for correct measurements.
- Don't attempt to repair or service the product
- This monitor is intended to be used by adults only
Tips for accurate BP measurement:
- Avoid eating and smoking before measurement
- Remove any garment that fits closely to your upper arm
- A loose cuffs or a sideways protruding air pocket causes false measurement values
- Remain seated quietly for at least 2 minutes before you begin the measurement
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Avoid physical damage
- Use as per requirement or as directed by the physician.