Diamond Clock Type Blood Pressure Monitor is easy and convenient to use Sphygmomanometer. In this fast paced life this is one machine which helps you to monitor your health. Diamond Clock Type Sphygmomanometer BP Apparatus is designed to track the systolic and diastolic blood pressure and the pressure of artery. The machine features a high precision dial and is made with high-grade clinical materials and components.
- It is a Clock Type Blood Pressure instrument with Dial – Diamond. It Features 6 x 6-inch big size Dial for better readability.
- It has Classic look, sturdy finish Coiled, expandable rubber tubing Special cuff, control valve, bladder and bulb.
- Also durable Square shape printed dial with contrast color background Face plate of dial can be tilted to any suitable reading angle.
- Multi-purpose utility like desk top, stand mountable, suitable for wall applications also.
- Aids in analyzing the systolic and diastolic blood pressure Used to track the blood pressure level of an individual
- Aims to provide high level of accuracy
- Easy to use
- Can be placed on a desk or on the wall according to one's preference
- Assists in tracking the blood pressure level of an individual
- Designed with high-grade clinical materials
- It aims to offer the high level of accuracy
- Model No.: BPDL 237T
- Type: Aneroid Type
- Display: 6 x 6-inch Big size dial
- Package Dimensions:18.6 x 18.4 x 16.6 cm
- Package Weight: 510 Grams
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Package Content: BP Dial, Bulb, Cuff
How to Use:
- Know your basic knowledge of blood pressure readings: Blood pressure readings are expressed as systolic over diastolic pressure. The normal blood pressure of an average healthy adult is 120/80.
- Use proper-sized cuffs: Cuffs that are too loose or too tight may influence the accuracy of blood pressure measurements. The cuff should be 80% of the circumference of the upper arm. Be sure not to place the cuff on a clothed arm.
- Properly place the cuff on the arm: While wrapping the cuff around the upper arm, keep the lower edge of the cuff one inch or 2 cms above the antecubital fossa, the region of the arm in front of the elbow.
- Position the stethoscope: Lightly press the stethoscope bell over the brachial artery, just below the lower edge of the cuff.
- Inflate the cuff: Using the bulb, inflate the cuff to 180 mmHg, then release using the valve at a moderate rate of about 3 mm per second.
- Listen and observe: While examining the dial or mercury gauge, listen for a knocking sound with the stethoscope. The first knocking sound represents the systolic blood pressure of the patient. The point when the sound disappears meanwhile signifies the diastolic pressure.
- Proper placement of cuff is important for correct measurements.
- Don't attempt to repair or service the product
- This monitor is intended to be used by adults only
Tips for accurate BP measurement:
- Avoid eating and smoking before measurement
- Remove any garment that fits closely to your upper arm
- A loose cuffs or a sideways protruding air pocket causes false measurement values
- Remain seated quietly for at least 2 minutes before you begin the measurement
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Avoid physical damage
- Use as per requirement or as directed by the physician.