Diamond is the only brand with full range in B.P Instruments in India. The device relies on the same principle as the conventional instrument that relied on rising of mercury to determine the blood pressure. However, mercury has been replaced by a LED light since its toxic and is hazardous to health. LED light moves to indicate the blood pressure of the patient. Its Functioning and accuracy is similar to Mercurial Instrument.
- Mercury has been replaced by a LED light that moves to indicate the blood pressure of the patient.
- The device has a LED panel that can be used to obtain a digital reading of the blood pressure.
- Doctors find this device a lot more convenient as compared to the conventional monitor with analog dials and markings.
- The monitor has a special deluxe cuff that is very easy to put on and involves zero discomfort to the patient throughout the check up.
- It is Sturdy, durable, light weight and molded cabinet. It has special cuff, bladder and bulb and is more durable.
- It has Superb control valve for perfect pressure drop. The cuff has a dual control valve that helps track the blood pressure with enhanced accuracy.
- The apparatus is very simple to operate and can be used even by senior professionals who are not comfortable with using latest technological devices.
- The device can be powered by connecting it to the computer’s or laptop’s USB port. Or, one can opt for batteries when using the device in the field.
- The device consumes very little power, which minimizes risk of quick draining of the battery.
- Rising spot LED shows you pressure value
- Functioning similar to Mercurial Instrument
- Dual Power Operation (Battery cum USB adaptor)
- Low Power Consumption
- Very easy and simple to operate
- Deluxe Cuff with special control valve
- Sturdy and reliable
- Effective improvement over the traditional blood pressure monitor
- Accuracy of results
- Model No.: BPDG141
- Type: Non-Mercury
- Display: LED
- Package: Content BP Monitor, Manual, Battery
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
How to Use:
- Know your basic knowledge of blood pressure readings: Blood pressure readings are expressed as systolic over diastolic pressure. The normal blood pressure of an average healthy adult is 120/80.
- Use proper-sized cuffs: Cuffs that are too loose or too tight may influence the accuracy of blood pressure measurements. The cuff should be 80% of the circumference of the upper arm. Be sure not to place the cuff on a clothed arm.
- Sit back and relax. Take a break of 2-5mins before checking for BP readings.
- Properly place the cuff on the arm: While wrapping the cuff around the upper arm, keep the lower edge of the cuff one inch or 2 cms above the antecubital fossa, the region of the arm in front of the elbow.
- Inflate the cuff: Using the bulb, inflate the cuff to 180 mmHg, then release using the valve at a moderate rate of about 3 mm per second.
- Proper placement of cuff is important for correct measurements.
- Don't attempt to repair or service the product
- This monitor is intended to be used by adults only
Tips for accurate BP measurement:
- Avoid eating and smoking before measurement
- Remove any garment that fits closely to your upper arm
- A loose cuffs or a sideways protruding air pocket causes false measurement values
- Remain seated quietly for at least 2 minutes before you begin the measurement
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
- Avoid physical damage
- Use as per requirement or as directed by the physician.